Monday, February 22, 2010

Pokemon Breast Reduced I GET MADE FUN OF AT SCHOO, Help!!!!?

I GET MADE FUN OF AT SCHOO, help!!!!? - pokemon breast reduced

all the other girls make fun of me to say that the smell of GMOs, it is not my fault if you have an infection, it really stinks, but I went to the doctor and be treated accordingly, why a 're so cruel be?


They say that my make-up goes, but wtf my mother was a stylist and a beauty salon is, it is for me, Shove It girls I mean, the hatred of all imature and that grillz in, but they I have to say:

1. Imature
2: bad smell
3: ugly
4: fat (only 117 pounds)
5: dumb (I make all A's)
6: no sex life (I tons of ONE) I
7: stupid
8: Lesbian (IN STRAIGHT !!!!)
9: short hair (I cut a man STFU idiots)
10: short (not my fault, my father is a Nurd)
11: nerd (know-how wuld ?!?!?!?) STALKERS
12: Another girl told me she saw fingersI do not happen in the bathroom
13: wtf the big Dumbo ears seems to be a man Elfant
14 pokemon: Lovers never dat
15: My mother has small breasts too small and it's not my fault if I'm late flowering
16: I prepubesent my time Longages

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates