Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Degree Do I Need To Draw House What Tool Do I Need To Measure Mitre Cuts For Baseboard Along Walls That Are Not 90 Degrees?

What tool do I need to measure mitre cuts for baseboard along walls that are not 90 degrees? - what degree do i need to draw house

Now that I'm fighting the rooms that are pentagons and other odd forms (this is a strange house) do not know what set the miter angle when my cuts for the corner joints on the motherboard.

I think I need to measure the angle of the walls, where they are, and then divide it into two? ... Is that the same procedure for the angles inside and outside? What tools can be used to measure the angle? I have a tool that you use to draw a line on the laminate floor in a corner, but there is a reading in degrees.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates