Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pregnancy After Mirena Pregnancy After Having Mirena Taken Out?

Pregnancy After Having Mirena Taken Out? - pregnancy after mirena

I have had my Mirena removed about a month ago, the husband of MU and even sex, as if I were in British Columbia, without taking precautions. I have symptoms of pregnancy, but I do not know if my hormones are balanced. I still care are pregnant or not. Lol I'm always hungry, but little food smells sick I'm sick, my stomach a lot during the day, no vomiting, but I urinate every 15 to 20 minutes, fatigue, pain in the breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates