Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cervical Disk Degeneration I've Just Turned 37 Been Having Pain In My Neck For A While My Doctor Told Me Its Cervical Disk Degeneration?

I've just turned 37 been having pain in my neck for a while my doctor told me its Cervical disk degeneration? - cervical disk degeneration

I stopped working for about a month ago, I worked as truck drivers, including trucks, that truck is my main concern, so I little neck movement, especially the left and proceed to use it in a long, long search, I am not qualified to make a to do another job. My question is:

If I'm not enough for the job, what kind of compensation would be entitled to fit?

Thank you for your answers in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates