Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charlie Hoarse Cramp In The Stomach What Should I Do If I Have Bad Growing Pains In My Legs?

What should i do if i have bad growing pains in my legs? - charlie hoarse cramp in the stomach

I am 14 and still growing ... almost once a week) my legs hurt (as Charlie severe cramps and it is really bad. Before Christmas, my legs hurt for two consecutive weeks. My mother says she used to this pain when she was my age get. Icyhot I always used to put pressure on them, but my father said that the warm ice is bad for you. What soothes the pain of others, then my icyhot abuse (it works perfectly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates