Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trailer Hitch Laws Selling My Used Car Which Was Recently Repaired After Accident - How Do I Set The Price?

Selling my used car which was recently repaired after accident - how do I set the price? - trailer hitch laws

We have a 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD with RES (DVD) and a dealer installed 6-disc CD changer and trailer hitch. It was an accident and was repaired. Repairs were also done in a reputable shop that guarantees insurance. It is clean, well maintained and has everything done by the manufacturer's recommended maintenance. How much lower than KBB or Edmunds I need the price for this car for sale fix?

BTW, we decided to sell for various reasons. We have a lot in 2006 - and the new vehicle is much easier for me, rules on access (believe me, my MIL plump the driver in the week was to help not fun) to. The purchase of new vehicles to my children in a large vehicle immediately instead of spending the next month to strengthen the underground

Thank you for your contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates