Sunday, January 24, 2010

Damage To Piriformis Damage To The Piriformis Muscle Vs Bulging L4/5 Disc?

Damage to the piriformis muscle vs bulging L4/5 disc? - damage to piriformis

In April 2007 I was walking (strained) and the following month was an endless chain of emergency room visits, Demerol, oxycodone, and finally oral steroids. I had done a lumbar MRI Mai 07 has shown that it is a "small" problem with a bulging L4-5 disc "may cause embarrassment." Laugh I did not even hurt badly. A doctor is a little more demanding foot wheel and has a problem with the sciatic nerve. He believed that some of the pressure being exerted on him by the curved disc, but do not think that is a candidate for the surgery because "he had lost an engine or chair. My right leg is numb because the 07. Mai. My hips and lower back evil all the time, but rather a lack of use ... I was afraid to do too much because I thought the worst.
The 08th April, she had another MRI and the report shows my files actually looked better than those 07th Good news, but the numbness was still there. I bought an inversion table and is found generally useful. I use it twiceA day to 30 degr ees. My biggest revelation is that I read on the piriformis to. My walk revision (which nobody ever treated forced shot) or injured piriformis was on the right side and pressure on the sciatic nerve, which leads me (and apparently everyone else) to believe that I sciatica due to mounting disks. I Stretching Exercises for the piriformis muscle deep and numbness in his right leg close to 8 hours or less. Now I am convinced that it scars in the piriformis muscle, and must continue to stretch several times a day to prevent stiffness and pain. I have copies of the 2007 and 2008, MRI and I wonder if there is no possibility of the piriform damage determined by magnetic resonance imaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates