Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pinky Min Pin My Dog Has Alergies And Its Affecting Mostly Around The Eye, Any Relief Ideas? Even Vet Didnt Know?

My dog has alergies and its affecting mostly around the eye, any relief ideas? even vet didnt know? - pinky min pin

I went to the vet and have tried numerous tests on my min pin Pinky, has worked but none of their medications, ointments or anything else. He said that Pinky has allergies and their effects on the eyes and swelling, so that he could hardly open my eyes ... In just looking for ideas to help you. Im not sure cure, but please reply if you know something. I will try them all and see what works best ..

Thanks = D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Firewood scale makeup | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates